To Configure Offsite Notification:
1. Login to NetSet as a user. Your user name is your extension number and your password is your voicemail password.
2. Click the NBX Messaging tab.
3. Click the Offsite Notification button.
4. Check Enabled.
5. Select a notification method.
6. Enter the pager, voicemail telephone number, or email address where you can be reached.
7. If using a pager, enter a string of digits in the Numeric field that you will recognize as a notification that you have received a voice message.
8. Select the interval for the system to wait before it will move on to the next notification method.
9. Repeat steps 5 - 8 for each method. Click Apply when finished.